This project is read-only.

Separate functionality into NuGet Package

Mar 5, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Edited Mar 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Hello Oleg.

BTW: Very nice work you're doing with the toolbox. It really helps to fill the gaps within the microsoft templating eco system.

My question relates somehow to [discussion:463570].
I have a lot of templates which i'd like to distribute without installing anything on the other's developer machines. I was experimenting with the preprocessed templates and i am really happy that i managed to combine it with the multi output files function of your t4 toolbox. But now i'd like to distiribute these generators to developer machines using visual studio express.

I managed to extract the code to create multiple files from a template out of the code plex repository's files.
The question now would be:
Is it possible that the Toolbox can be separately shipped without installing it as a vs plugin, e.g. using NuGet?

If so, your own code could reuse this separated assembly as well and vs express would be supported.

I have watched the disassembled t4 toolbox assemblies being installed and compared them with the CodePlex repository sources. Is it possible that the repository is not up to date??

Thanks in advance
Isaias