How to build T4 Toolbox from source

Jun 3, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Hi,

I was triying to rebuild T4 Toolbox from source, including the installer, but it seems impossible. There are two or more dependencies to satisfy and, when satisfied, errors like

The file with id 'AzManAuthorizationStore.zip' and name 'ujjfivdk.zip|AzManAuthorizationStore.zip' could not be found with source path: 'C:\BUILD\t4toolbox\Source\bin\Debug\\AzManAuthorizationStore.zip'.    C:\BUILD\t4toolbox\Source\Installer\Product.wxs

and

The "Microsoft.Sdc.Tasks.BizTalk2004.ReceiveHandler.Delete" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Sdc.Tasks.BizTalk.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, and that the assembly and all its dependencies are available.    T4Toolbox

appeared.

Is there a painless way to rebuild this yewel?

Thanks in advance!

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Jewels are formed under extreme pressure and temperature. There is no easy way to do it. Just kidding...

I'm sorry. I know this is long overdue. I'll write this up this weekend.

Oleg

Coordinator
Jun 7, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Here is the write-up I promised: http://www.olegsych.com/2009/06/getting-and-compiling-t4-toolbox-source-code/

Let me know if anything significant is missing.

Thanks,
Oleg

Jul 6, 2009 at 2:57 PM

nice !